Mint Mobile just announced that it will soon offer more data on some of its plans. The carrier’s prices won’t change.
Right now, Mint offers 3 plans with fixed data allotments (all the plans include unlimited minutes and texts):
- 3GB per month – As low as $15 per month
- 8GB per month – As low as $20 per month
- 12GB per month – As low as $25 per month
Starting January 28, the monthly data allotments will increase between 1GB and 3GB:
- 4GB per month – As low as $15 per month
- 10GB per month – As low as $20 per month
- 15GB per month – As low as $25 per month
I assume the data increase will be available to both new customers and existing customers, but I haven’t confirmed. As far as I know, there will be no changes to Mint’s unlimited plan.
Ryan Reynolds, an owner of Mint, shared a video about the upcoming change: